CENTRAL GLASS CO. (Indiana) No. 98 (OMN) by Central Glass Company (Summitville-IN, Company Operated: 1892-1899), 1898
• AKA: Brazen Shield
NOTE: Sid Lethbridge: Central was acquired by the National Glass Co. in late 1899. In 1901, the Summitville factory was closed and the No. 98 moulds moved to the National factory in Greentown IN where production continued. This was likely the period when cobalt blue was made. At some point moulds were transferred to the Cambridge Glass Co. which started as a National initiative but was independently operated. Cambridge designated this pattern as No. 2510.
image 1 of 2

Shape: Comport/Compotes
Contributor: Gerard Linschoten

Shape: Sugars
Contributor: Jim Thielen, Gerard Linschoten, Julian Rogers

Shape: Spooners/Spills
Contributor: Carol Roop (1,2), Roger Haworth

Shape: Catalogue/Ads
Contributor: Brad Gougeon

Shape: Catalogue/Ads
Contributor: Brad Gougeon

Shape: Pickle/olive/relish dish/trays
Contributor: Winfred Huff, Kathy Hill

Shape: Bowls & Berry Sets
Contributor: Roger Haworth, Rick Miller

Shape: Pitcher
Contributor: Roger Haworth, Jaime Robinson

Shape: Stemware
Contributor: Ed Perva

Shape: Finials
Contributor: Julian Rogers

Shape: Handles
Contributor: Roger Haworth

Shape: Water/Lemonade Sets
Contributor: Roger Haworth

Shape: Butter, Cheese, & Honey Dishes
Contributor: Judy West Horner

Shape: Comport/Compotes
Contributor: Roger Haworth

Shape: Cake Stands
Contributor: Phyllis Haase Messerla

Shape: Cake Stands
Contributor: Phyllis Haase Messerla

Shape: Tumblers
Contributor: Roger Haworth