LOOP AND NOOSE (AKA) by National Glass Works (Bellaire-OH, Operated: 1869-1877), 1870
Patented July 26, 1870
NOTE: Ref: American and Canadian Goblets, Vol. 1, by Unitts, pg 150 and 179.
NOTE: Sid Lethbridge 2019: The design was patented by William Kirchner on July 26, 1870 and assigned to the National Glass Co. of Bellaire. In 1877, three Rodefer brothers acquired the factory in bankruptcy.
image 1 of 2
Contributor: Jayne MacDonald
Contributor: Sid Lethbridge 5.25H x 3.6D
Contributor: Sid Lethbridge