CAMPBELL, JONES & CO. No. .260 (OMN)
Fine Cut and Panel
Campbell, Jones & Company (Pittsburgh-PA, Operated: 1865-1886), Introduced: c. 1884
• NOTE: Sid Lethbridge: Originally Campbell, Jones and Co. No. 260 introduced c1884
Later continued by Jones, Cavitt and then either old stock (likely) or a few moulds (unlikely)
were acquired by Bryce Bros. in 1891.
NOTE: Ref: Campbell, Jones & Co. -The Tableware Products of a 19th Century Pittsburgh Glass Maker by Sid Lethbridge.
• Motifs: (Buttons), (Cane), (Ovals)